Friday, November 20th, 2015
5:30pm - 9:00pm
So, what is Movie Night? Well it's where you purchase a ticket for your child and/or their friends, drop them off at GymStreet USA and they get to watch an age appropriate movie, along with the following:
- Movie (ages 4-12) – "Sponge Bob: Out of Water"
- Dinner (pizza & drinks)
- Snack (popcorn of course)
- Activities: inflatable jumper time, gym games, tumble trak, foam pit, relay races, parachute (younger ages), Rope Swing and much more!!
During movie night, we want all of the kids to be comfortable, so each child is allowed to bring the following:
- Sleeping bag or something comfortable to lie on, like a blanket
- Appropriate pajamas
Because of the amount of time the kids will be at GymStreet during Movie Night, only ages 4 and above can attend.
- Non-Members: $25.00
- Members: $20.00
- Additional Siblings: $15.00
- Tickets NOT purchased 24 hrs in advance will be subject to an additional $10 fee
- Movies & Dates are subject to change
- Full payment required to register
- Movie Night registrations are non-transferrable
- No refunds or credits
To reserve your tickets, please visit our facility or call us at (978) 694-9678. Also, all children must have a signed waiver if you’re not a current member of GymStreet USA.